Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT OFFICER II-JOB GROUP J(7 POSTS)
•Ensure that there is sound disaster preparedness program which is alert and ready to offer quickest disaster response
•Undertake fire safety training and drills in all county establishments
•Ensure emergency fire equipment’s are in place in all county government buildings
•Ensure total compliance to the workplace safety standards
•Prepare and coordinate the firefighting team and equipment for quick response to fire disasters in the county.
•Act as a duty officer as part of 24 hours duty system, responding as they may arise
•Raise awareness to the public on disaster management and preparedness
•Bachelor’s degree in disaster management and preparedness or related field from a recognized institution or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
•A certificate course in firefighting/fire rescue from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.