Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FIRE OFFICER III-JOB GROUP J(8 POSTS)
•Respond to emergency calls
•Connect hoses to truck, fire hydrants, or pumps
•Operate and drive a fire truck and other emergency vehicles
•Extinguish fires and retrieve and rescue occupants in burning buildings
•Provide medical assistance and care to patients
•Document all emergencies and provide notes for further investigations
•Maintain, clean, and repair all firefighting equipment, gear, and tools
•Train and participate in physical practice drills and activities
•Educate members of the community on fire safety and prevention
•Be a Kenyan Citizen.
•Diploma in disaster management and preparedness or related field from a recognized institution or any other relevant equivalent qualification.
• A certificate course in firefighting/fire rescue from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.