Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRINCIPAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT OFFICER-JOB GROUP N(4 POSTS)
•Liaise and coordinate with concerned government agencies and stakeholders for the implementation of programme targets and projects supported by various donors, particularly to facilitate achievement of key deliverables of the project on strengthening national and community capacities for effective early warning dissemination and response and other future project.
•Coordinate the work of the Detailed Risk Assessment
•Bachelors degree in disciplines such as rural development, disaster management or social science
•At least three (3) years of work experience
•Excellent ability to quickly grasp and synthesize inputs from a range of disciplines related to disaster management and development
•Proficient in using the prevalent computer applications (word processing, presentations, email, etc.)
•Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision;
•Good communication and interpersonal skills, team oriented work style, interest and experience of working in multi-cultural environment.
•Fluency in English is required.
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.