Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR DRIVER -JOB GROUP H(12 POSTS)
ii. Safely drive firefighting apparatus to and from fires or other emergencies following laws and regulations
iii. Operating pumps, aerial devices, power and other mechanical equipment as required
iv. Undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle.
v. Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles.
vi. Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road.
vii. Ensure safety of passengers or goods therein.
viii. Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle.
ix. Ensure the work ticket is duly filled for all the trips that the driver makes
ii. Be aged between 18 and 35 years
iii. Be a holder of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent
iv. Physically and medically fit
v. Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.