Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
TRAFFIC MARSHALLS-JOB GROUP D(250 POSTS)
ii. KCSE Certificate;
iii. Candidates must be aged between 18 – 35 years;
iv. Candidates must meet the body fitness test;
v. Height: Male – 5,8” Female – 5,0”
vi. Must produce current certificate of Good Conduct without criminal record;
vii. Shall undergo Six (6) months security constable initial course;
viii. Ladies should not be expectant during interview and while undergoing training.
ii. To maintain self-discipline as contained in the code of regulations;
iii. To perform any other duties as may be required in accordance with the law.
iv. Ensure safety of vehicles and pedestrian traffic in the city
v. Maintain security surveillance.
vi. Preserve pedestrian and traffic routes
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.