Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Talent Officer
Performance & Talent Development
- Manage and implement the performance management cycle; oversee goal-setting exercises, carry out periodic performance management engagement, and reporting.
- Take actions based on performance appraisals including recommending training and development plans, initiating and tracking performance improvement plans, and also reward or promotions as appropriate.
- Update competency frameworks, sensitizing managers and employees of competencies required per each job group; monitor the progress of employees against competencies.
- Identify training and development needs within the organization through training needs assessments and regular consultation with managers and people team.
- Create, design, and deliver learning and development solutions to support organizational and individual development using a blend of methodologies including computer-based, self-managed learning, facilitated learning, and on the job learning
- Acts as the liaison and coordinator of programs conducted by external training partners.
- Devise individual learning plans where needed
- Advice and support SME’s/trainers to make the learning experience enriching and better for the participants by guiding and supporting them on content development, teaching methods, interactive activities, etc.
- Help managers solve specific training needs, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Sustain a system of record of all content developed, lessons learned, and SME/expertise location, that is accessible to other team members and relevant stakeholders
- Provide input to policy formulation, implement and interpret policy and procedures and ensure effective and proactive communication on policies, procedures, and services
Recruitment & Selection
- Participate in the development of a talent acquisition strategy and a succession plan/talent pipeline for key roles as well as for hard-to-fill technical positions.
- Carry out the recruitment and selection process end to end, including job description development and reviews, advertisements, shortlisting, interviews, offers, candidate communications, and providing feedback and recommendations.
- Create reports for senior management through reporting key metrics in talent management e.g., turnover, time-to-hire, retention of key talent, etc.
- Design and run the onboarding/induction process in a manner that ensures that new hires are quickly and comprehensively inducted into the Company culture to be able to perform their roles effectively.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a related role e.g. HR generalist, talent management or training position. Must have training and development experience.
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking systems and recruitment experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organization, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Strong written and spoken communication and presentation skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Takes initiative and has the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong team-working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Project management skills and the ability to manage own time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuous learning and development.
- Training in Instructional Design & Techniques and Professional HR qualification is preferred
We will offer you a competitive salary based on experience, health insurance, and a dynamic work environment with an opportunity for growth. This role is open to applicants with a pre-existing legal right to work in Kenya, Nigeria, or India.
Please submit your application soonest possible via this portal. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the post is filled.