Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a CMS Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the development of compelling and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences across te different CMS i.e. Worpress, Magento, Shopify e.t.c
As a CMS developer, you will be working closely with UI/UX designers to turn design experience into reality. We provide efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple teams and improve work efficiency internally and externally.
A CMS developer will be responsible for building web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS.He/She will work with broader web developer and engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities for Finserve marketplace as well as create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes.As a CMS developer, you will be responsible for development and customization of different CMS projects. You will report to the technical lead or his/her designate.
- Meeting with the business team to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating CMS themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting CMS training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
CMS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field in IT
- Proven work experience as a CMS Developer.
- Proven work experience building a multi-vendor market place in different CMS
- Ability to create custom plugins for different CMS i.e. CMS, Magento, Shopify e.t.c
- Proficiency working with PHP version 7 and above.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage a project.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps is an added advantage
- Experience working with multiple CMS is an added advantage
Jul 21, 2021