Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assist the Company Secretary in keeping of minute records.
- Assist the Company Secretary in arranging board meetings and annual general meetings.
- Assist the Company Secretary in preparing agenda and timetable for board and annual general meetings.
- Assist the Company Secretary in making of statutory declarations.
- Assist the Company Secretary in keeping of register of directors and secretary.
- Assist the Company Secretary in ensuring timely dissemination of Board papers.
- Assist the Company Secretary in ensuring timely submission of regulatory reports/letters.
- Assist the Company Secretary in ensuring timely statutory filings.
- Assist the Company Secretary in review of governance documents.
- Assist the Company Secretary in preparation of board papers among other functions.
- Assist the Company Secretary in planning for training of new and existing directors on corporate governance, duties and responsibilities of directors etc.
- Carry out Research to assist the Company Secretary advise the Board on legal, governance, accounting and tax matters.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and regulatory environment in the running of companies and keeping the Company Secretary up to date on all developments.
- High level of analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision while ensuring that Management are fully informed at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently, orally and in writing, with stakeholders at all levels of seniority including external stakeholders.
- Ethical Leadership skills, including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to balance governance and compliance requirements with commercial objectives without compromising achievement of the highest standards of governance and compliance.
- Strength of character and personal presence to be able to influence senior management and operate effectively at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law. A professional certification in accounts or company secretarial would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory environment and key regulatory guidelines.
- Broad range of experience in the financial services industry with a focus on corporate governance, company secretarial and regulatory compliance.