Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC’s Regional Delegation in Nairobi co-ordinates the institution’s humanitarian activities in Kenya, Tanzania and Djibouti. Kenyan national position.
The Digital Marketing Officer 2 plays a prominent role in developing the ICRC’s online strategy. He/she oversees promoting ICRC websites and digital content in specific regions, setting up online publicity campaigns through the appropriate channels, maintaining and analysing online platform statistics and supporting all delegations in the region for their online campaigns. He/she coordinates the ads implementation and optimization with the digital ads’ specialist based in Manila.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports in setting up key performance indicators and benchmarks for online platforms to determine if goals are being met;
- Give training in digital marketing to all delegations in the region;
- Identify and integrate the best practice of promotion and online marketing adapted to regional target audience;
- Translate the digital strategy into tactics and action plan;
- Promote ICRC websites and campaigns through search-engine marketing channels, especially in the region;
- Manage promotion campaigns and take measures to increase qualified traffic;
- Advise the online communication colleagues on digital promotion on both social and search engine;
- Analyse statistics from ICRC online platforms, draw up reports, and recommend ways to optimize the conversion rate;
- Help to improve the tools for analysing statistics and find ways to meet market standards and the organization’s needs, including tag management and cross channel tracking;
- Works with the external digital marketing agency on reaching key performance indicators;
- Ensure media ads budget of the Regional Communication Center (RCC) is optimized;
- Building the online network: in collaboration with Digital_Geneva, the African delegations and the Digital Officer in the Dakar RCC, the Digital Officer defines and implements engagement strategies for the social media platforms;
- The Digital Officer participates in weekly, quarterly, biannual and ad-hoc reports;
- The Digital Officer participates in regular online meetings with the Digital counterparts in Geneva and the Regional Communication Centre team in Nairobi.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Communication, digital marketing or related field;
- Minimum 6 years’ working experience in digital marketing;
- Strong campaign management focused on performances and audiences;
- Knowledge of digital ads tools and platforms (AdWords, FB Business Manager, MailChimp);
- Knowledge of both social media and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tag manager, Data studio, Sprinklr, Tableau, native social media interface…);
- Strong skills in digital marketing tactics and development, including trainings and budget negotiation;
- Knowledge of automation and inbound marketing tool such as Hubspot/mailchimp;
- Experience in coordinating projects and campaigns with team members around the world;
- Certificate of good conduct.
The interested candidates should fill up a form by clicking the link below on or before 16th July 2021 at 4:30 pm then submit their CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas, Degree etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Nairobi Delegation, HR Department via the email address provided below:
– Application Link
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference Digital Marketing Officer 2 must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not fill out the required information as per the link provided or clearly state the position for which you are applying and attach the required certificates & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must have the permanent right to work in Kenya.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.
ICRC is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
In processing your personal data for recruitment purposes, we follow the information notice as explained HERE.