Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry’s only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
Main Responsibility Area
- Acts as a main contact point for Airtel Africa
- Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
- Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
- Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
- Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business understanding.
- Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management.
- Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
- Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
- Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
- Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
- Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
- Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
- Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders’ targets.
- Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
- Develops account plans and ensures Nokia’s multi business groups’ resources are aligned to execute the plans.
- Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
- Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers’ Technical, Logistics departments and management teams.
- Positions Nokia as a preferred solution and services partner.
- Articulates in clear and effective manner value proposition of services to customer
- Negotiates Customer contracts in alignment with commercial and legal organizations (Acceptance, SoR, payment terms, etc.)
- Communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives (account plan, LE etc.) to internal and external stakeholders
- CBT/CT Head
- CO Head of Sales
- Business Groups Pre-sales and Delivery
- Head of Technologies
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Pricing Manager
- Customer CxO
- Customer procurement
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leading relevant teams in areas of account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the telecommunication industry. Overall experience in telecommunication industry, 15-20 years
- Experience and knowledge of the Africa Telecom industry and experience in managing relationship with Airtel Group.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories.
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Relationship Management and ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams under time constraint / stress scenarios.
- Winning mindset, embrace challenges.
- Smart tendering, negotiation and Sales techniques, Sales Process Understanding.
- Understanding of the major key-points of Nokia’s standard contracts.
- Strategic mindset.
- Competitor Intelligence and Market Insight.
- Customer Business Case and Solution Creation, Sales Presentation.
- Bid Management, Customer Pricing, Sales Negotiation.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.