Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WHAT YOU WILL DO(Responsibilities):
- You will lead brainstorming sessions with internal teams, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- You will create and conduct stakeholder interviews with clients, interacting, uncovering, and presenting to clients
- You will be able to present, or oversee the presentation of final strategic concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- You will be responsible for leading and participating in client work sessions
- You will get to help with the sales process, scope of work, and proposals
- As a Lead on our agency team, you will be responsible for mentoring incoming junior talent
- You will develop a brand strategy, brand positioning, and brand architecture pieces
- You will get to collaborate with our agency’s Creative Director, Marketing Strategist and other key team members in developing a brand strategy for clients
- You will assess the client’s brand acumen and efficacy, and fill in the gaps by helping our clients discover, establish and drive the brand within Scorpion’s deliverables.
- You will create and defend compelling, fact-based stories
- You will write or edit the creative brief for every deliverable. Brief should include client background, business issues, details about the target audience and a concise, clear strategy to evaluate the creative work against.
- Brand audit
- “Why” statements
- Consumer research synthesis
- Brand positioning matrix
- Brand positioning
- Brand architecture
- Consumer personas
- Consumer journey mapping and analysis
- Consumer insight analysis & interpretation
- Strategy experience within an agency
- A solid background in data-driven strategy
- A proven record in developing strategic plans that benefit your former and/or current clients
- Must be a highly collaborative team player
- The drive to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments
- Possess a strong understanding of analytics, branding framework and the media landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills i.e. must have the ability to interact with executives, company owners, and founders
- Track record of building strong brands
- Ability to develop, communicate and execute an overall strategic vision for clients
- Strong project management skills – ability to ensure deadlines and milestones are met by internal and external teams
- As the representative of our company to clients, you must be personable, solution-minded, polished and results-oriented
- You must have the ability to think big picture while building road maps to execute in a fast-paced environment
- Creative briefs
- Brand guidelines (sans graphic standards)
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements then send your applications to email@example.com