Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop and execute strategies for Content Marketing campaigns for assigned clients (including but not limited to: Facebook posts, Tweets, LinkedIn updates and blogs)
- Manage 20+ clients and write between 2-5 blogs monthly per client
- Report on Content Marketing campaigns to clients
- Create promotions and boosts as needed for client campaigns
- Monitor & respond to your client’s audience on social platforms
- Collaborate and brainstorm with SEO managers and other writers on your team
- Monitor & analyze social media and website metrics, making improvements accordingly
- Stay on top of new technologies and industry news
- Actively participate in all team & department meetings
- 2+ years of work
- Personal or professional ongoing writing, related education or job experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Typing speed of 60 wpm or higher
- Able to leverage social media content to increase client’s engagement and awareness
- Self-driven learner (investigates new digital media technologies)
- Witty and fun!
Method of application
If you meet the above requirements then send your applications to email@example.com