Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position oversees the planning and development of key relationships with those outside of the Church. It reports to the Area Communication Director and supports area leaders at all levels in their efforts to build direct relationships with influential individuals and organizations throughout the area.
- Overseeing planning and execution of the area relationship plan in collaboration with priesthood leaders, the Area Communication Director, and the Area General Counsel—and their support staffs.
- Supporting leaders in the development of relationships with key non-Church opinion leaders and officials.
- Collaborating with the area presidency support staff to ensure that opportunities are created to connect the Area Presidency, Area Seventies, and General Authorities and Officers with key influencers in their travels.
- Supporting the development of events pertaining to major area initiatives, such as Christmas (Light the World), Easter, general conference, and groundbreakings and dedications.
- Overseeing the area’s use of the Church Relationship System, platformed on Salesforce.com, to ensure that opinion leader interactions at all levels are properly managed, noted, and reported.
- Monitoring key news feeds in both mass media and social media to gather and report on news stories or trends that relate to the reputation of the Church and general developments on religion within the area.
Ensuring that coordinating council, stake, and district Communication Directors—and their respective communication councils—are properly trained and supported so as to be self-reliant in their local activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, political science or a related field – with 5 to 7 years of professional-level experience, including at least 3 years of team supervision or project management.
- Strong understanding of public relations and hands-on relationship building. Humble, mature, and comfortable working with outside organizations, highly placed officials, and within relationship protocols.
- Significant experience in collaborating on and executing strategic relationship or sales plans.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simple way to individuals at all levels.
- Collaborative working and management style. Natural curiosity with a humble willingness to learn.
- Excellent public speaking and writing skills.
- Skilled at utilizing research methods and logical thinking to solve problems with practical solutions.
Expert hands-on proficiency with general office technology tools