Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa.
The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok.
The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
Vacancy no: AKHK/IT/003
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the ICT Manager, the successful candidate will provide technical support in ICT services to enable the provision of timely, reliable, accurate and efficient information services to both staff and clients.
- Deliver high quality, maintainable and robust software solutions that fit the hospital end user requirements.
- Plan for all ICT Systems/Applications services required in the hospital, in collaboration with other departments and thus contributing to the overall strategic planning.
- Give technical and business support to customers, helpdesk, Data Centre and other ICT personnel in order to meet business and operational needs
- Identify areas of gaps in IT knowledge within the institution and design training programmes appropriate to the skills needed.
- Develop interfaces for user data capture and generation of reports as required by users
- Establish the needs of users and monitor user access and security
- Perform Basic maintenance and troubleshooting to solve hardware and software problems as they arise.
- Monitor Systems performance and manage parameters.
- Installation of software on end user PCs, with maintenance of versions as required.
- Support and Maintenance of Servers and Network.
- Provide general IT support to enable users to solve IT related issues and reduce downtime.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT from a recognized institution
- At least two years working experience as an ICT Officer or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in computer hardware and software.
- Knowledgeable in 4th Generation programming languages
- Proficient in Oracle Database Management System.
- Proficiency in Windows, Linux, and any other Operating System
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae, including names, email addresses and telephone contacts of three referees and current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 23rd July 2021.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ICT OFFICER AKHK/IT/003”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.