Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Financial Business Systems Analyst III is responsible for identifying and driving enhancements to our global financial platform. The focus of this position is to improve key financial business processes. Main activities include project management, requirements gathering, design documentation and testing and implementation.
- Serve as Costpoint and/or Microsoft Dynamic D365 expert.
- Serve as Excel subject matter expert.
- Conduct process assessments to identify areas of improvement or concerns and conceive and propose efficient and sustainable solutions.
- Develop high level and detailed level process flows.
- Document business requirements and functional specifications for development or configuration.
- Participate in functional, integration and user acceptance testing and document test cases and results.
- Develop and implement a data quality framework.
- Perform data audits to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Asses existing integrations to maintain the overall data integrity of the financial data.
- Develop data models, dashboards and reports in Power BI.
- Provide analytic support by extracting, analyzing, and interpreting data from various databases using SQL, including development of complex Excel macros.
- Creates and manages data mappings.
Applied Knowledge & Skills:
- Has advanced level knowledge of the principles involved in supporting functionality and design of corporate level Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Has significant experience with automated financial reporting, government accounting practices, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) systems.
- Independently analyzes financial, budgetary, and forecasting data and identifies key variances, trends, and risks for management. Makes recommendations for change or improvement and implements system updates as needed.
- Designs ad-hoc system test scenarios, documents defects, and audits system processes. Prepares written and oral analysis and recommendations for management on complex issues.
- Establishes relationships with peers inside and outside the organization to ensure “best practices” are being optimized.
- May lead team in preparing documents and materials to be used in systems training for managers including one-on-one training, classroom training, and web-based training.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Problem Solving & Impact:
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise’s judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Prepares and analyzes complex financial reports, and technical system functionality information.
- Determines discrepancies and implements changes with management approval.
- Serves as subject matter expert; may lead work teams or others in complex tests, analyses, or projects.
- Recommends and develops changes as needed.
- Recommends and/or takes corrective action when necessary, based on acquired knowledge and observation of best practices.
- Develops or adapts new processes and procedures based upon changes in laws and regulations or industry practices.
- Provides influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
Supervision Given / Received:
- Work is performed with minimal direction and supervision.
- Participates in determining objectives of assignment.
- Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- May implement departmental work plans and provide input for performance reviews with the assistance of a higher-level manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent in Computer Science, Accounting and/or Finance and at least 8+ years related work experience.
- Expertise in Costpoint, Microsoft Dynamics DS365 and/or Power BI required.
- Must have proficiency with SQL and advance Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working on large scale projects desirable.
- Experience with process and workflow documentation required.
- Accounting knowledge required.
- Works independently under minimal supervision.
- Requires off hours (evening/weekend) for system support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with international or cross-cultural context is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-50 lb.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal computer, PC software (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copy machine, cell phones, PDAs and other computing devices.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.