Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Fireside Engineering Group.
Title: Survey and Design Officer
Job Description and roles
- Assist in the development and implementation of field computer applications to facilitate the control and collection of data for mapping (gps)(gis)(kmz), inspection, quantity performance, schedule performance.
- Analysing network planning data to ensure that data is sufficient to plan FTTX (DPs/drops/core & distribution fibre allocations for routes/cabinet location & planning)
- Attend site visits to confirm accuracy of survey information /and alternative options.
- .Support the development or acquisition of applications to facilitate field reporting.
- .Working with Network build engineers to ascertain fibre layout of backbone & distribution of fiber to homes (FTTP).
- Provide administrative management of the network GIS system being utilized for design and construction of the fiber network.
- Assisting the network planners in carrying out surveys and thereafter prepare reports in Auto CAD,Map info
- Review site plans and bill of materials submitted to the project manager.
- Present projects to the company’s planning management.
GIS(Geographical Information Systems) Certification,Driving and Map Info Is an added advantage.
To apply, send your full names and email address to email@example.com , also attach your CV or resume