Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
POSITION: Business Development Lead – Emerging Markets
SUPERVISOR: Commercial & Business Development Director
LOCATION: NAIROBI, KENYA
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role involves developing new markets and meeting set sales targets for the focus markets. The focus for position is on new business ventures in Africa’s corporate market. The position involves frequent travel to meet potential and existing customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing the sales plan and strategy for the company’s new markets
- Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both business and technical levels and provide solutions that translate into business for the company
- Work with finance and technology departments in pricing of solutions to ensure fairness to customers and profitability for the Company
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give sales reports to management on a monthly basis
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Pro-actively seek business intelligence on prospective new opportunities or partnerships
- Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch and negotiation
- Develop and maintain networks through attending industry events and conferences for business development
- Organize for demos and Proof of Concept with customers for proposed solutions testing and understanding
- Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’ requests and inquiries
- Involved in developing Section budgets and cost control measures for efficient running of operations within the Section
- Work closely with the Marketing department to ensure that the company products are visible to the target market
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor or management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least five years’ experience in Business Development or Key Accounts management
- Experience of working in a Fintech environment is desirable
- Exposure to African markets other than Kenya is added advantage
- Business skills including presentations, negotiations, contracting etc. are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate in French language is essential
If you meet the above requirements, we are looking for you. Please submit your application through firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st July 2021.