Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to Product and Technology functions, bringing the voice-of-the-customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services. Within CS is the Client Readiness function that supports the implementation of new core and digital emerging products and services and manage a variety of enterprise product initiatives for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for working with internal stakeholders and external Visa client banks, processors, vendors, and service providers to implement projects related to Visa emerging products and services. This role serves as a technical and functional specialist that requires strong execution and analytical abilities and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
The applicant should have Subject Matter Expertise and experience in multiple areas such as card payment systems, products, and services, 3DS payment, and API technologies, supporting clients and new product initiatives/existing product enhancements within a payment-processing environment.
The Senior Manager, Client Readiness will play a consultative role during pre-project engagements with key clients and internal cross-functional teams to understand the scope of client needs and partner with Product on defining unique solutions where applicable.
In addition, the role will have the overall responsibility for enabling CS delivery teams to provide best-in-class services for deployment & support of existing and new payment use cases as defined in the operating model of the Client Readiness.
· Serves as the primary point-of-contact for Client Services’ multiple support groups for customer impacting initiatives that have not migrated to a business as usual status.
· The role also requires significant interaction in several broad areas with unique requirements that impact our CEMEA clients. Understanding of Digital products including 3DS, tokenization, familiarity with APIs, gateways, etc.
· Conducts all Client Services project retrospectives across key stakeholder groups to identify learning for future efforts as well as enhancement opportunities for the project backlog
· Leads Client Services stakeholders in vetting new products or processes and client impact prior to going live when needed. Ensures Client Services requirements are known and can be proactively addressed
· Liaisons with regional and global product offices to identify support or implementation gaps prior to product rollouts and resolves known issues.
· Performs new product/support impact assessments required to ensure overall effectiveness of the entire Client Services organization.
· Adopt Client Readiness Framework to define support and implementation plan, execute them for the initial pilot clients/use cases and defining a plan to migrate support to core Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency and scaling to support the product sales plans
· Consults on various topics with clients and support teams as the subject matter expert for the products supported
· Incubate and refine implementation processes and procedures for new product/services to a high degree of accuracy in their efforts to transition the implementation of these products/services to the business as usual (BAU) implementation teams as a stable, repeatable, and scalable process.
· Coordinate and influence internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
· Responsible for own workflow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
· Understand our non-traditional client partners and the ability to remove roadblocks to deliver on commitments.
· Available to travel as needed to support business needs.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
· 7 – 9 years of professional experience in a Business/Project Management / Information Technology role or card payment products and systems
· Progressively responsible experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services is required.
· Working knowledge of Visa Products and various aspects of VisaNet processing to include Authorization, Clearing and Settlement.
· Strong technical aptitude with the ability to translate technical details to a broad audience highlighting business impacts
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor such communications to different audiences including Executives
· High degree of client centricity and understanding how Visa products and services are being delivered and experienced by our clients
· Comfort with public speaking and the ability to relay information clearly and confidently in large groups
· Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage stakeholder expectations.
· Demonstrated success in customer relationship management and the ability to excel with partners.
· Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven abilities in negotiating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels
· Comfort working in a flexible environment where existing processes are not established and take the initiative to develop new processes
· Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
· Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
· Project management skills are preferred but certification is not required.
· Consistently exhibit Leadership Principles with decisive actions, collaboration, open communication, enabling and inspiring others, and excelling with partners
· Have a passion for effecting positive change
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.