Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Manage Payroll and benefits for employees
- Manage employee information and filling and leave days
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development and in-house training
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- Create a safe and inclusive work environment
- Oversee and manage benefits and compensation
- Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Carry out research and keep up to date on the various HR regulations and legislations for the global office
- Any other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 2 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement