Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The incumbent will provide financial support to the Amref Medical Centre (AMC) in line with set policies, procedures and regulations. It involves credit control (Collection& Billing) and administration of general financial and business operations of the AMC.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option)
- Minimum CPA Part 2 Section IV or its equivalent
- Minimum 3years’ work experience in a hospital / clinical settingis required.
- Sound ICT knowledge especially in the MS Office Suite and accounting packages.
- Experience in Credit Control management will be an added advantage.
- Have a high level of integrity, confidentiality, honesty and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and team playing ability
How to apply
Interested, please visit our website http://www.amref.org on how to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Please note that you will receive an email confirmation for creation of account and an acknowledgment email upon submitting your application.
Deadline for submission: 19th July 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy