Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the Region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Media Management & Advertising Officer
Reporting to the Associate Director, Communication, and working closely with the team in the Communication Department, the role holder will be responsible for supporting the Communications department in media management, advertising activities and other related roles as shall be assigned
- Identify and pursue unique media buying opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships
- Advise communications and advertising management on emerging media trends to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Provide support in media planning and media buying processes
- Focal point in the execution of authorized media plans, purchase orders and media payments
- Develop annual media plans and make subsequent plan revisions for multiple brands, communication programs and new initiatives
- Provide significant input into all media mix discussions and analyze results of media efforts and develop measures of success
- Build relationship with media partners, contractual agreements and other relevant partnerships
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Communications or a business-related field
- Over 3 years’ experience in media management and advertising
- Experience in both communication services agency and client service work is an advantage
- Those with professional training in Communications will have an added advantage
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Experience working with various media channels
- A proactive go-getter who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and fast learner, ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Team player