Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Credit Division We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Credit Administration Officer.
Reporting To: Manager,Credit Operations.
Overall Job Purpose
The Credit Administration Officer will be responsible for all loan documentation meets the Lending Policy, Credit operations procedures and legal requirements. Capture data of loan applicants in the systems and prepare Facility letters, instructions and loan disbursements Vouchers. Review covenants and update, manage reports.
- Ensure accurate and adequate preparation of offer letters for all business units and timely dispatch to the appropriate Relationship Team and Colleagues (for Staff loans), ensuring quick turnaround time.
- Ascertain that all approvals conditions are clearly outlined in the offer letters before dispatch
- Issue instructions to Valuers for landed properties.
- Preparation and initiation of disbursements, Overdraft limits marking, Letters of Guarantee and FMDs (full monthly dues)in the system.
- Ensure update of collaterals (RIM update) in the system is accurately done.
- Ensure loan disbursements in the system are done in compliance with set down regulation.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all credit proposals and applications submitted comply with credit policy guidelinesand where there are breaches of policy, these have been identified and mitigated andapproval obtained from the appropriate approving authority.
- Monitoring compliance by the Relationship Team of the credit approval conditions
- Securities, insurance, valuations, covenants, fees collection etc.
- Ensure drafting and proper filling of all correspondence and documents within the area of control within the unit in the customer’s file at all times and slot/secure in the correct pockets in the Credit temporary registry.
- Ensure all approval conditions are met before release of instructions to advocates or drawdown & proper approvals obtained for all unfulfilled conditions.
- Ensure quality documentation in line with banks standard.
- Liaising with Insurance Department for insurance confirmations and declarations.
- Liaise with Legal department during disbursements with regards to security perfection and payee details.
- Ensure processing charges are collected as per tariff.
- Ensure that the Offer letter and other related letters are properly executed on acceptance.
- Effective follow up of Valuers and Dispatch of Valuation reports, Offer letters to RMs for onward forward to customers
- Accurate capture of customer profiles in the systems for analysis.
- Receive and secure Vendor Vehicle logbooks as received from RMs/Branch for onward dispatch to Legal via register.
- Timely and accurate preparation, submission of management reports as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A University degree preferably in Business Administration or Commerce.
- Atleast 3 years in a Lending/Bank Institution
- Comprehensive knowledge of bank’s laid-down Lending policies and procedures relating to all areas under control.
- Knowledge and understanding of facility documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of the products and services applicable to the bank and the local market/s.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Knowledge of risk management and credit principles, including an understanding of the terms and conditions of sanction.
- Knowledge of Credit procedures, systems and processes
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing when interpreting analysis and approval conditions.
- A keen eye for details.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to question, probe and clarify information in a diplomatic manner.
- A team player.
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures,
- Results-oriented, strongly motivated to achieve, adheres to deadlines.
- Customer service-oriented.
- High level of Integrity and honesty.
22nd July 2021