Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client a rapidly growing innovative company with a clear focus on Food Security, Storage, & Safety through production and selling HERMETIC GRAIN BAGS for long term safe storage of cereals including maize, rice, beans, sorghum, millet, cowpeas and silage storage for dairy farmers is seeking to employ an aggressive young Sales Manager to be located in Nairobi.
1. Identify and meet with decision-makers within major Agro Dealers, Cooperatives, MFI’s, and government extension offices to introduce the hermetic bags as a storage product to ensure the set targets are achieved.
2. Selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, field visits, presentations, qualify clients and providing customers with exceptional support through promotions at points-of-sale, trade fairs, field days, etc.
3. Directly market by soliciting prospective customers to buy hermetic bags either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call
4. Plan own activities in coordination with the rest of the sales team to meet individual and team targets.
5. Take and process client orders, follow-up the sale process to conclusion and engage clients for resale services while ensuring e collection of payment and customer data.
6. Reach out to potential and existing customers directly by digital platforms encourage them to buy the offers
Qualifications, skills and requirements
1. Diploma or degree in business management, sales and marketing, or agricultural field preferred.
2. At least 1-3 years’ experience in sales with a record of achieving targets and growing customer loyalty,
3. Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas and successfully managing customer relationships.
4. Ability to effectively communicate, present customers with relevant product information and enable them to make purchase decisions.
5. Ability to create customer rapport and build long term loyalty with Strategic Prospecting Skills
6. Ability to learn, understand products and handle customer reservations, questions or complaints.
7. Excellent interpersonal, active listening, negotiation skills deals and ability to close sales
8. High level of reliability, integrity and able to function with minimal supervision.
9. A self-starter, highly self-motivated and an aggressive person.
A guiding target compensation of Kshs 80-100,000.00 plus generous performancebased bonuses will be offered to the best candidate with the right attitude, experience and qualifications.
How to apply
If you think you are up to this task send your current / updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but not later than 17th July 2021.
Hubken is an equal provider of employment opportunities
Due to the large number of applicants we commit to only contact shortlisted candidates.