Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of HIV and health programs at scale in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities, LVCT Health is a leader in designing and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive sexual and Gender Based Violence programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with government and other stakeholders at national and county levels.
The USAID Stawisha Pwani is a 5-year program funded by the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through the US Agency for International Development (USAID) to increase the use of quality county-led health services in four Coastal counties of Kilifi, Kwale, Mombasa and Taita Taveta. The aim of the program is to strengthen county health systems with a focus on HIV Prevention & Treatment, Family Planning, Reproductive, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (FP/ RMNCAH) and Nutrition. The program will support the four county governments toward sustainability in quality and systems of health services. The program objectives are:
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV prevention services.
- Increased demand for and access to quality HIV treatment services.
- Use of quality FP, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health and Nutrition services(FP/RMNCAH).
- Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners and communities to deliver quality health services.
- We are looking for a dynamic well qualified and motivated individual to join our great team by
filling the following vacant position: –
POSITION: ICT Officers (4 Posts) ICTO/LVCT/07/2021
REPORTING TO: Senior ICT Officer
LOCATION: Coast Region
Provide support to all staff on organization supported applications by troubleshooting ICT related problems, diagnosing issues and taking appropriate action.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all servers and computers join active directory and they have the right group policies before joining organization’s network.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain all server’s/computer systems i.e. operating systems, antivirus software, productivity software (Microsoft Office), enterprise resource planning system, and any other ICT systems that may be in use in LVCT Health.
- Ensure data of all computer systems are backed up both onsite and offsite and they are kept updated and optimally configured with latest software patches and database updates e.g. Antivirus.
- Ensure availability and access to email and Internet for all LVCT Health users.
- Provide first line software and hardware support to LVCT Health users, and effectively manage second-line or outsourced support services as well as service & maintenance of ICT equipment.
- Serve as the ICT point of contact for third parties, i.e. ICT vendors for goods and services, on all ICT matters in LVCT Health.
- Participate in reviewing, formulating and implementing an ICT policy for the organization.
- Participate in identification and prioritization of ICT needs for the organization.
- Provide technical and operational advice, and coordinate the procurement and implementation of IT projects when the need arises.
- Carry out or organize for ICT training for users where required.
- Oversee change management and ICT technology upgrades to keep the organization at the cutting edge in ICT use in comparison with other 21st Century organizations.
- Manage LVCT Health’s systems, websites and professional and social network portals.
- Oversee ICT use and security audits and ensure attendance of all issues raised thereof after each audit.
- Manage VOIP and Conference calls for LVCT Health and ensure all the regional offices telephone services are up at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a fast paced organisation.
- Advanced practical computer skills including MS Office and ERP systems.
- Proficiency in ICT systems and.
- Good in programing language especially PHP.
- Sound knowledge in SQL.
- Ability to multitask.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to email@example.com . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is 22 July 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website http://www.lvcthealth.org for more information about the organization. LVCT Health DOES NOT CHARGE any fee whatsoever in any part of the recruitment process.