Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supply Chain and Logistics Manager MEDS.
The Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will oversee supply chain and logistics issues related to customs clearance, warehousing, and distribution of commodities. He/she will serve as a liaison and point of contact for USAID on matters related specifically to the warehousing, distribution and logistics technical aspects of contract implementation.
- A Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Management or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of logistics experience;
- Experience with transportation management, outsourcing, performance management, and cost optimization;
- Leadership experience in supporting transportation teams to thrive;
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing Health Supply Chain Systems including M&E of supply chain, Supply Chain Strategy, forecasting and supply planning, procurement planning, and contract management;
- Demonstrated experience in USAID funded projects and knowledge of USG funding compliance regulations Prior experience managing consultants and technical experts;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Method of application
If you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application including: Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts; Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
Copy of National Identity Card;
Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
Tax Compliance Certificate
Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Send your APPLICATION To Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies P.O. Box 78040 00507 Nairobi using the Email: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke