Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sales Operations Manager VGE Africa – Contractor – (21000404)
We are pleased to announce the contractor vacancy for Sales Operations Manager VGE Africa
within Vodafone Global Enterprise. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to VGE Regional Director CEWA, the role holder responsibilities will be working with the Regional Director of CEWA to support the day to day running of the CEWA Sales function. Responsible for growth plans on a country level, business planning and development, sales performance, regional efficiency, internal communication and a wide and varied range of ad-hoc projects, presentations and materials. Liaise with the Global and MEA Regional Marketing support function to plan and execute marketing and customer engagement activities in CEWA. Act as a trusted aide to the Director and the wider CEWA/SA Leadership team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create business insights and ensure the sales target achievement by driving revenue programs (e.g. gap closure program) and the international collaboration (incl. partner markets)
- Coordinate and drive the sales pipeline management of 200 mil €.
- Oversight of sales risks & opportunities and define measures with the sales teams
- Support the Regional Director to manage the regional Sales & Channel Mix planning and overall Opex budget and resource planning together with key stakeholders (Finance, HR)
- Accurate Timing Forecasting, Target Setting & Performance Reporting
- Ensure account plan quality with sales teams
- Development and implementation of sustainable growth plans per country
- Ensure efficient sales management (e.g. review structure, cash and credit note management, etc.)
- Drive quality in collaboration with support functions (in terms of performance, SLAs and metrics)
- Steer detailed budget process with Finance and the Sales teams
- Ensure quality in Quarterly Business Reviews with senior managers
- Convert financials targets into manageable operational plans
- Drive interlock and collaboration with overlay sales (CS and IoT)
- Drive projects to evolve the Sales Operating Model within the region
- Manage communication to employees and all stakeholders 360°
- Manage regional All Hands meetings
- Preparation of Senior Management Leadership Team meetings
- Support the Regional Director in weekly communications
- Orchestrate, manage and steer sales managers
- Forecast and steer sales KPIs (revenue, churn, margin, TCV, pipeline)
- Work with sales managers on new business and pipe development
- Act as SPOC for strategic VGE programs/ re-organizations driven centrally
- Employee Engagement
- Own Simplicity agenda for region
- Customer Engagement, CXX
- World class sales support/admin
- Maximize Red Edge returns
- Deliver efficiency targets
- ‘Health of an account’ clarity on key customers
- Marketing, Innovation events
- University degree, preferably a Master or equivalent in business management
- Excellent communication skills in
English (negotiation level)
- 5 yrs+ experience in the industry, preferably in sales and sales analytics
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to deal with a rapidly changing environment and able to lead change where necessary
- Ability to multi-task and priorities across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities
- Highly analytical and numerate, with exemplary attention to detail
- Extensive experience of managing stakeholders and engaging multi-market teams, at senior management level
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Project management skills
- Experience in negotiations with workers council
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.