Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In our construction division, a directional bore operator will be working in a two-man operation with a support crew of up to 5 people. He will act as one of the leaders in his crew. He will coordinate the whole process which consist of analysing the work order, preparing the machine, working the drill and managing the locating and guidance of the machine. This person will oversee new and advance bore drills such as Vermeer and Ditch Witch.
Salary & Benefits :
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Extended health care benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance package
Key Task & Functions :
- Read and interpret blueprints or construction drawings and utility locates
- Load and unload bore equipment in a safety manner
- Prepare the drill fluid based on site conditions prior to boring commencing
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
Qualifications & Skills :
- Directional boring experience
- Preferably AZ driver’s licence
- Previous experience working around existing buried utilities
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions