Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In our engineering division, an outside plant designer will be working collaboratively in a large team. He will plan, develop and document all workable and buildable OSP cabling systems. He will be primarily responsible for conducting the detailed design, permitting and project management processes.
Salary & Benefits :
• Competitive salary based upon experience;
• Extended health care benefits;
• Comprehensive Insurance package.
Key Task & Functions :
• Measure equipment heights on utility poles;
• Perform surveys with clients on site;
• Locate existing cables & underground utilities using a utility locator;
• Design fibre optic and coaxial networks while adhering to provincial, municipal, utility, and client standards.
Qualifications & Skills :
• OSP telecommunications field experience an asset ;
• Knowledge of technical standards for design of OSP networks;
• Knowledge and experience with aerial and underground infrastructure, fiber, HFC,
and coaxial system design;
• Knowledge and experience using Windows computers and MS Office software
(Outlook, Word, Excel);
• Experience using AutoCAD and/or other drafting tools considered an asset.