Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In our technical division, an RF technician will be responsible in installing, maintaining and upgrading hybrid fibre/coax systems systems such as wireless internet access point, two-way radios, power supplies, trunk amplifiers, nodes, satellite systems, etc. He will provide technical support in testing and troubleshooting new and existing systems.
Salary & Benefits :
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Extended health care benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance package
Key Task & Functions :
- Perform, record, collect and organize all data and documentation
- Installing and upgrading hybrid fibre/coax equipment
- Live cutovers
- Installing and upgrading power supplies and batteries
- Blowing fiber to newly installed networks
- Locate existing cables & underground utilities
- Minimum 4 years RF technician experience an asset
- Knowledge and experience with aerial and underground infrastructure, fiber, HFC, and coaxial systems
- Knowledge and experience using Windows computers and MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with working at heights
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions