Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Accounts Assistant – level 7 (1 position)
– Diploma in Co-operative Management, Banking and finance, Accountancy or business related field.
– CPA part II.
– 2 years’ experience.
– Computer literate.
– Age 30 years and above.
The main duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all banks on a daily basis
- Ensure completion and adequate record keeping by all team members responsible;
- Ensure all the accounting records are up to date;
- Prepare and file Sacco’s taxes
- Ensure that all work is in line with policies and procedures of the Society;
- Prepare and Maintain records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets;
- Ensure that all calculations and assumptions are linked to supporting workings and appropriate sources of information
- Implement budgetary controls on a daily basis by monitoring all purchases;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Applicants to attach a detailed CV, copies of Academic/Professional Certificates, Chapter six requirements, names
of three referees and day time mobile telephone numbers to be posted (no hand delivery)
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should send their applications on or before 25th July 2021
to send in their handwritten applications to
Chief Executive Officer
Asili Sacco Society Limited,
P O Box 49064 – 00100,
Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.
NB. KINDLY NOTE THAT CANVASSING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.