Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Lead and develop the business strategies for central Operations department in order to meet the Bank’s overall strategic goals.
- Cascade downs the strategies and objectives across the departments to ensure the successful implementation of the overall department objectives and goals
- Conduct periodic meetings with the concerned stakeholders and discuss MIS reports related to COD’s activities, progress on projects, achievements and other major departmental issues if any to facilitate the decision making process.
- Approve cost effective financial budget & manpower budget based on business perspectives.
- Develop SLA’s with the unit heads in order to ensure minimum TAT and high customer service.
- Ensure effective systems and processes are in place for better operational effectiveness, lower operational risk and maximized cost reduction.
- Ensure proper delegation of authority and internal control measures are in place for smooth functioning of the department operations.
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the business units with feedback sessions in order to identify issues and concerns and resort to appropriate actions to address such issues.
- Ensure effective implementation of various change management process across the department.
- Ensure compliance with audit and central bank requirements by having effective audit and risk control measures across the department.
- Ensure all operations activities are carried out as per the sharia standards and principles.
- Give overall direction for business development and maintenance of performance standards to ensure operating efficiency.
- Ensure necessary training and development initiative are taken across central Operations department in order to motivate the staff for career development and better performance.
- Ensure proper Business Continuity and Succession plans are in place for smooth functioning of the department.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent field
- Additional Qualifications:
- MBA / Postgraduate qualification/additional courses in Management will be an added advantage.
- Banking Operations Knowledge & Skills.
- Knowledge Central Bank and other regulatory bodies Policies.
- Knowledge of International Standard Banking Practices.
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risks.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in senior management position with exposure in a variety of business functions, especially in banking central operations environment.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Orientation.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Innovative Thinking
- Islamic mechanisms for Istisnaa and parallel Istisnaa
- Sharia criteria for clearing and remittance
- Letter of guarantees (types and implementation mechanisms)
- International Murabaha (Sharia criteria and implementation mechanisms)
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. H-COP/012/21 as the Subject of the email application.
Application deadline (July 20, 2021)