Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Application deadline (July 20, 2021)
- Provide high levels of customer service of Cash/ teller function by efficiently handling the process and by reducing customer waiting time and service time.
Service Quality & Business Operations Control
- Adherence to all established Banks’ Policies, operating manuals, service quality standards and code of conduct for smooth workflow, high service quality and low level of operational risk.
- To eliminate the risk of cash difference by ensuring compliance to the Bank’s cash control procedures as well as the Central Bank requirements.
- Checking notes & denominations to ensure accurate delivery of cash to customers.
- To perform the financial transactions (Cash Management, Security items, Cheques) timely & accurately.
- To facilitate and participate in any branch projects (Service Quality Programs, Process changes, Sales).
- Responsible of custodianship of securities as assigned by the Branch Manger.
- To facilitate and participate in the achievement of branch sales target.
Training & Development
- Attend various training and learning programs to close the skill gaps and to ensure proper awareness about products and services, policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective relationship with supervisors and peers to ensure teamwork.
All the above accountabilities include but not limited to any additional/new tasks or responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification or Degree or Diploma in the relevant area.
- Ability to apply Sharia principles on Bank’s transactions
- Ability to deal with numbers.
- Ability to distinguish fake notes & security items and suspicious cases.
- Banking knowledge
- Computer Skills.
Work Experience :
Minimum 3 years Experience.
- Communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Team orientation.
- Shariah. Banking services (types and Sharia provisions).
- Shariah. Foundations & principles of Islamic finance.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. COP/TEL/013/21 as the Subject of the email application. Deadline is 20th July 2021