Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Nursing Director-1 Position
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Kisumu Specialists Hospital is seeking to recruit a Director of Nursing with excellent management and organizational skills to lead our staff of nursing professionals and oversee patient care.The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in Kisumu Specialists Hospital to offer world-class care and services to our patients.
To work towards achieving the professional and organisational goals of Kisumu Specialists Hospital by offering high level of dynamic leadership and clinical skill.
Duties and Responsibilities: The incumbent shall:
- Directing, overseeing and evaluating all nursing activities and personnel in the hospital
- Maintaining the Hospital’s policies, standards and procedures of nursing care.
- Heading, coaching and mentoring the nursing leadership team.
- Be responsible for the assignment of duties in the nursing department, overseeing the departmental duty rotas.
- Ensure the upholding statutory regulations by the hospital and all nursing personnel, as required by the nursing profession and the laws of Kenya.
- Ensure adequate and appropriate response and implementation of changes that may arise from client feedback, complaints or incident reports.
- Ensure appropriate safeguard of client property and confidentiality by the nursing department
- Handling client complaints and incidents and escalating the same where necessary.
- Be responsible for the timely and appropriate preparation of reports arising from the office.
- Utilizing the available resources effectively for quality service delivery, profitability and cost containment.
- Be a member of Board committees, as assigned to the office
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree holder
- Masters’ degree in a health-related field shall be an added advantage
- Added certification in health-related fields
- At least 10 years working experience in a hospital environment
- Previous experience in a nursing managerial position is mandatory (either as unit head or in charge of a facility)
- Valid Nursing Council of Kenya practice license
- Experience with a hospital-based ERP or HMIS is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making capacity and ability to handle deadlines
- Team leader
- Good customer care skills.
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement and risk management
Terms of Engagement: 4- year contract, renewable
How to Apply: Send Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to email@example.com to reach us no later than: 2nd August 2021 at 5.00pm.
Do not attach any documents at this point
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KSH is an equal opportunity employer