Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
INTERNAL AUDITOR –GRADE 12 ONE (1) POSITION MSU/ADM/IA/03/21
1. Master’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from a recognized University;
2. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business Management or equivalent from a recognized University;
3. Must be a CPA (K) / CIA graduate;
4. At least Ten (10) years relevant experience, Five (5) of which must be at as a Senior Audit Assistant 9/10 in a University or an equivalent position in a comparable Institution;
5. A registered member of ICPAK or an equivalent professional body;
6. CISA holders will have an added advantage;
10. Practical knowledge of ICT in relevant area is mandatory.
11. Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the positions of Librarian, Registrar Academic and Student Affairs, Registrar, Administration and Central Services, Internal Auditor will be on a five (5) year contract basis, renewable based on satisfactory performance. The other advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address names and referees plus copies of the certificate and testimonials.
Qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) hard copies of the application clearly indicating the reference number of the position applied.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be done on or before 4th August, 2021 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of all gender, marginalized group and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Interested applicants should visit Maseno University Website; http://www.maseno.ac.ke to view detailed requirements