Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST –GRADE 6/7– ONE (1) POSITION –MSU/ADM/HA/01/21
1. Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent from a recognized institution by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
2. Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage;
3. Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
4. Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
5. At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a busy laboratory;
6. Ability to write and review Standard Operating Procedures in an Anatomy/Histology Laboratory;
7. A registered member of a relevant professional body;
8. Knowledge in ISO15189 standards;
12. Candidates with experience in mortuary science will have an added advantage.
13. Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the positions of Librarian, Registrar Academic and Student Affairs, Registrar, Administration and Central Services, Internal Auditor will be on a five (5) year contract basis, renewable based on satisfactory performance. The other advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address names and referees plus copies of the certificate and testimonials.
Qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) hard copies of the application clearly indicating the reference number of the position applied.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be done on or before 4th August, 2021 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 – 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of all gender, marginalized group and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Interested applicants should visit Maseno University Website; http://www.maseno.ac.ke to view detailed requirements