Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Position: Trade Developers
The Trade Developer is responsible for increasing the product market share by facilitating visibility and availability of product portfolio. She/he will,
in coordination with the Team Leader; generate and facilitate orders for overall sales revenue growth.
Nairobi – 1, Mt. Kenya (Base – Nyeri) – 1
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Manage stocks of our products in allocated outlets and ensure their availability both on the shelves and outlet stores to avoid stock outs
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price
- Ensure that the products are arranged in order of FIFO and that there are no short expiries or expired products in any of the outlets you handle
- List available products in the outlets as per customer size; and continually seek to increase product range in the outlets handled
- Ensure that there are no short expiries or expired products in any of the outlets handled by adhering to the timelines set for processing the same
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by competitors and do price comparisons
- Communicate with the operations department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
- Ensure timely collections and that customers adhere to their set credit terms; in liaison with the Accounts Department
- Promote health awareness and product knowledge at promotional events; in liaison with the marketing team
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Trade Developer Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and result oriented
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive, aggressive, and proactive
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
Over One (1) year experience in Sales and Marketing field; with experience in merchandising
Education and specialist Knowledge Required:
· Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
· Customer Service/ Public Relations Certificate
· Knowledge of Organic Health Foods will be an added advantage
Method of application
Detailed and updated CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Trade Developer” indicating the region applying for