Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you have it in you to play a critical client facing role and passionate in providing value and impactful solutions?
At CarePay Kenya, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our agile and dynamic Customer Success Team as a Customer Success Account Lead. This position is well suited to an individual who is proactive and keen to continually improve the client growth, experience, and retention.
Main purpose of the job
A Customer Success Account Lead is end- to-end responsible for the growth and retention of either one of CarePay’s key accounts or several smaller accounts. Key objective is to make these clients more successful by enabling them to use the full breadth of CarePay’s products and services offering. In other words: by ensuring full adoption of CarePay’s propositions you enable the customer to unlock maximum value. Through this, you are also able to maximize revenue generation for CarePay (in a responsible way), whilst ensuring retention of the client.
- Manage key clients, their growth and retention.
- Apply best practices of customer success achievements at client(s) under management.
- Develop and apply standardized client processes and journeys.
- Identify opportunities for product development based on client’s direct and latent needs.
- Ensure high quality relationship & change management with key stakeholders and clients including understanding their needs.
- Ensure successful launch of product offerings, enhancement,and opportunities for scaling with client.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction and service delivery for the client(s)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Healthcare Management with Project Management angle
- At least 3-7 years of relevant working experience in client-facing roles involving management of projects,relationship building, problem solving and application of analytical skills.
- Experience in working in fast changing environments (start-up, scale-up, digital & tech companies,consulting environments)
- Experience in and knowledge of health care insurance industry is an advantage.
- Understanding of private and public outpatient and in-patient healthcare delivery
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive and possesses keen listening skills.
- Ability to incorporate business context and describe technical functionalities to those less versed in technology.
- Ability to partake and manage resources across a matrixed organization.
- Able to effectively manage multiple works streams.
- Outstanding project and process management skills
- Excellent change management skills
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
- Ability to thrive in a fastmoving experimental and agile organization, with “bias to action.”
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, professionalism, and a commitment to CarePay’s mission and values.