Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want to contribute to enable millions of people all over the world access to healthcare? Do you want to work in a fast-paced, international environment where you can truly make a difference? Join our highly skilled team of 190 colleagues at CarePay and have an impact from day one!
CarePay is looking to hire an intern who will support the Medical Team in Kenya with administrative activities.
CarePay is a data-driven company operating in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania and with headquarters located in Amsterdam. CarePay has developed a mobile health benefit platform, branded M-TIBA in Kenya, that has the potential to fundamentally change healthcare. The platform digitally connects patients, health payers (e.g. insurers, governments) and healthcare providers to one platform. We believe that through mobile technology everyone can be connected to health insurance against very low marginal costs. Our platform enables people to access health insurance schemes and pay for healthcare efficiently and transparently via a user-friendly health wallet on their mobile phone. Using our digital platform leads to reduced costs, creates huge data value, and enhances transparency and accountability.
So far, we have enrolled over 4.7 million people and have connected more than 3,000 healthcare providers. Since the start, CarePay has gained international traction. In 2017, CarePay won the FT/IFC Transformational Business Award and in 2018 CarePay was recognized as Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum. In 2019, CarePay won the Swiss Re Entrepreneurs for Resilience Award. In 2020 CarePay was selected as one of the pioneering use cases on Europe’s GAIA-X cloud platform and has been listed together with Safaricom in Fortune’s Change the World top 10, alongside companies like Zoom and Alibaba.
In April 2019, CarePay International raised $45 million in a Series A financing round to facilitate the expansion to other countries.
Main purpose of the job
• Pricelist mapping
• Map names of medical services (drugs, radiology, lab tests, consultation and other procedures) to Carepay product names
• Support setting up cost and quality controls
• Mapping generic rules to medical services, procedures, drugs and lab tests
• Mapping of provider pricelists to CarePay medical product codes
• Using the CarePay platform to upload specific rules to the system
• Degree/Higher National Diploma in Nursing/ Clinical Medicine or any other medical course
• At least one year of relevant working experience
• Good knowledge of medical conditions, treatment types, healthcare services, medicines
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and excel.
• A proactive and curious mindset
• Detail oriented
• Team player
• Flexible and ability to adapt or change to new situations
• Discretion in handling confidential information
• Achievement Drive – Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
• Pro-active – not afraid to actively flag when things are unclear or need extra checks