Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and Zimbabwe. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Research and Development Engineer – Internet of Things.
The principal job tasks being as follows: –
- Software development of new products with focus on Industrial Internet of Things.
- Develop, test and debug software code using contemporary tools and techniques.
- Preparation of design documents, artifacts, and work products.
- Work in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Supervising commissioning of IoT projects.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes: –
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in full Software Development Life Cycle of IoT
- Holders of Upper 2nd class honours degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or closely related fields from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Back-end languages – Python, PHP
- Cloud Platforms –Azure, AWS
- Databases – MongoDB, MySQL
- Hybrid Mobile App development – Flutter, Ionic
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Strong relational intelligence, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of the following will be an added advantage: APIs, Source Control with GitHub, Big Data, Laravel/CodeIgniter, Django. IT-OT Networking, Modbus, MQTT, Programmable Logic Controllers.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of specialists who derive their satisfaction from “Improving people’s lives through providing Water and Energy Solutions across Africa“.
Interested applicants meeting these requirement should apply, enclosing CVs, testimonials and recent colour passport size photo through by close of business Friday, 30th July 2021.