Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: AHRO100721
Employment Type: Full time
Category: Human Resource
Job Grade: 5.01
This role is responsible for providing support in the use of HR Management System and HR analytics and metrics. This role performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Management Information System (HRIS) functions and processing and reporting of HR data.
- Senior Human Resource Officer – HRMIS
- Provide support in contract management process including accurate data capture, tracking approval processes and giving notice of contracts ending for onward communication with line managers;
- Ensure budget accountants’ approvals are done, and grants end dates are clear for guidance on instructions to be implemented on the document
- Tracking sick off, maternity, leave of absence, study leave and annual overspends for review by the HR team
- Participate in job evaluation process and ensure change of condition documents inclusion in payroll.
- Update the implemented changes in the HRMIS system and other HR databases.
- Maintain data in HRMIS and the HR database by ensuring data captured is accurate;
- Provide support in coordinating, scheduling and tracking the progress of HRMIS project functions including updating of various weekly/ monthly reports;
- Set up staff on the system for HR self-service and provide helpdesk support to staff and HR team on system challenges and facilitate administration of HR self-service helpdesk tickets;
- Capture leave data in HRMIS notices and track staff leave for review by HR team;
- Generate and provide leave reports to facilitate decision making and for intervention with respective line managers;
- Provide Support in the recruitment, selection and onboarding on new employees.
- Participate in the revision of SOPs in both HRIMIS and HR processes and facilitate implementation of the same;
- Provide support in the preparation of HR monthly reports; and
- Provide support on project implementation and key in data on the system.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in Human Resources administration activities in a busy multi-cultural environment.
- Member of IHRM
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Teamwork with the ability to work diverse teams
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: “Apply for this job”.
All applicants are required to state their current/last salary.
Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.
The application closing date is 27 July, 2021.
KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Programme (KWTRP) is an equal opportunity employer. Direct or indirect canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. KWTRP does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).