Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ Through Healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Manager.
Minimum requirements: –
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to execute initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Provide leadership to the ICT staff in supporting the existing server, network equipment and operating systems.
· Supporting the Hospital in the establishment, development and communication of the organization’s ICT and information system strategies, including project management.
· Anticipating and reacting to major technological changes.
· Maintaining and developing a modern, cost effective, stable and secure ICT infrastructure.
· Setting up and monitoring contracts with external suppliers for the provision of technical support as required.
· Developing a formalized training programme for all users with the aim of improving awareness, upgrading skills and standards in the use of the Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) and promoting uniformity across the organization.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 29th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.