Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Working in a team environment, the Fileld Services Channel Manager( SecurePower) is responsible for achieving services revenue and growth targets through channel partners, in line with the Global Channel strategy for a country or a group of countries, in collaboration with Field Services Partner Program Leader, Global Fiield Services Channel leader and GFS Go to Market Leader, and in alignment with the BU/Country Channel leaders.
He/She deploys all sales actions with assigned channels in order to develop the business with them.
- Implement the local strategy in a country or group of countries, in line with global strategy recommendations
- Achieve FS revenue and growth targets for indirect approach
- Understand the channel country landscape
- Establish & drive 3 year business plan with BU/Country Channel leader counterpart
- Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan
- Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new, and select appropriate channel
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management
- Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team, in respect of FS expected margin
- Run regular review with channel partners as per selected program, in conjunction with FS Partner Program Leader
- Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives to maximize business opportunities.
- “Feed” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educate channel partners on all SE products and services
- Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as needed
Education and Skills:
- The successful candidate should have a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years technical sales experience.
- Prior sales experience through channel required
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.