Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The mission of this role is to develop and manage the Power Product offer in addition to providing first line of technical support Schneider Electric’s Power Product partners, acting as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the Marketing mix, Product, Price, Promotion & Place. The holder will provide strong technical and commercial support for their offers to the Schneider Electric sales/commercial teams and the Schneider Electrics’ Partners, maximizing the competitive advantage their offer delivers.
The person must possess in-depth technical knowledge of Power Product technologies and should have a strong understanding of the commercial environment for the building automation business. They will work closely with Business Unit contacts in the Line of Business contributing to product development and enriching and sharing analysis of the local market environment and sales performance.
Define, develop and manage the offer strategy for Power Product business unit in the East Africa region
1 Get a clear and updated understanding of the Offer’s environment:
– Evaluate periodically the market & the competition landscape.
– Identify the trends impacting the market.
– Feed the Annual sales & Marketing Plan.
– Meet end users and channels in their day to day lives.
2 Get a clear and updated understanding of our Offers’ performance:
– Monitor our business (turnover, volume, profitability, market shares …….)
– Review the offers’ quality level & contribute to global quality improvement
3 Define and manage the marketing mix of the offer:
- Product (Offer):
- Define with the LOB the offer road-map evolution according to the gaps in: Features, quality, availability….
- Ensure compliance with standards, profitability targets, quality.
- Manage and up-date all data (new ref, OPS, O2….)
- Optimize stock keeping.
- Price (Cost/value):
- Define and release the discount matrix.
- Set, Monitor & review price positioning
- Continually monitor and review strategic references and delta prices.
- Place (End Users & Channels):
- Work with all Channel Managers to maximize availability of the Offer through all available channels.
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the existing channels and scan the marketplace for new channels (E-Commerce, consumer retail…..)
- Work with end user and specifier teams to secure specification.
- Promotion (Communication):
- Define and up-date the killer phrases, USP’s, Value Propositions.
- Co-work with the communication team to up-date strategies, tools, promotions, messages…
- Product (Offer):
4 Support Operational Marketing in the growth action deployment:
- Define and realise all material for sales and promotions (documentation, training,
- Manage the global commercial forecast (SIOP process)
- Give all required support for key equipment and solutions tenders.
5 Optimize stock keeping (O² process):
6 Specific Processes
- PEP: Product Evolution Process
- PWP: Product Withdrawable Process
- Pricing: Price Management Process
- O²: Offer Optimization Process
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Experience in working with channel Go-To-Market a plus.
Knowledge & skills
- Knowledge of the East African market, especially MV and LV equipment business
- Knowledge of business operations and process operations.
- Access software knowledge (pivot file).
- Knowledge of CRM databases, Network, Windows, etc.
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric Business (customers, products, etc.) is advantageous.