Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC social enterprises provide value chain linkages, support employment for poor communities and generate profits which contribute to our development programmes. Aspiring to meet the triple bottom line we incorporate serving the needs of the poor and being friendly to the planet with making a profit. Profitable and scalable businesses make significant contributions to the local economy through market linkages, entrepreneurial activity and better employment opportunities. BRAC Enterprises, currently based in Bangladesh, are committed to ending conditions of poverty and also generate significant revenues, fifty (50) percent of which are reinvested into BRAC development activities.
Veterinary Surgeon, Livestock Services (BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise)
- Technical assistance to AISP for increase AI knowledge through refresher training and counseling
- Organize & provide services in health camp, mobile veterinary clinic, progeny show and film show for market promotion.
- Provide health services on vaccination, de-worming, reproductive diseases, theriogenology, diseases management of livestock belongs to farmers under AI Enterprise.
- Assist to prepare training materials and conduct & facilitate training session for AISP & Farmers on veterinary services.
- Help in pre-selection of breeding bull and help the technocrats in selection process.
- Attend in regional sales meeting in the fields to evaluate/assess on need for veterinary services.
- Participate in call center and e-veterinary services to the farmers directly.
- Maintain liaisons and build up relation with Government & others stakeholders.
- Report preparation, analysis, find the challenges and take necessary operational actions on those findings in favor of Manager, Livestock Service and Training.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
The candidate should have Graduation/ MS in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or Veterinary Science with minimum 2nd division/ class or equivalent result in all academic examinations from any recognized institution.
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, programme participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion rights for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from women and gender-diverse individuals. We welcome persons with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realise their potential. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Deadline is 23rd July,2021