Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Clinical Instructor (Nursing) Grade 10 1 Position KyU/NT/068/07/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Provide support in teaching by preparing workshop practicals in liaison with Lecturers
b) Development and review of Workshop practical manuals
c) Guide and supervise students during experiments/practicals
d) Developing, implementing, enforcing, reviewing hospital safety measures and guidelines.
e) Provide mentoring and coaching to students both during and outside the formal evaluation and instruction arenas.
f) ISO Matters- Implementing workshop QMS
g) Develop, maintain and implement equipment, maintenance, calibration schedule and to always ensure workshop equipment & Manikins are in good working conditions
h) Participate in community outreach programs.
i) Practical/attachment supervision; coordinating student rotations or site visits and helping students understand their duties in different attachment settings.
j) Student Evaluation; conduct formal student performance evaluations, as well as occasionally providing informal feedback.
k) Perform any other duty assigned by the C.o.D and or Dean
• Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
• Have at least three years’ relevant work experience.
• Knowledge of Information Communication Technology
• Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
• Must have a valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
Terms and conditions of service
• Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
• Employment will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms except for Tutorial Fellows.
• Those with degrees from foreign universities should attach certificates of equation and recognition of qualifications from Kenya National Qualifications Authority.
• Applicants must meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution, 2010
Mode of application
Applicants must submit five (5) copies of applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before 9th August, 2021.
THE VICE CHANCELLOR
P. O. BOX 143-10300
Kirinyaga University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, persons with disabilities and persons from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
KyU is ISO 9001:2015 certified
Kirinyaga University is Zero Tolerant to Corruption.