Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ICT Technician Grade 5 1 Position KyU/NT/074/07/2021
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Open computer laboratories for students and lecturers during class sessions and ensure the laboratories are closed after normal working hours for safety purposes
b) Conduct preventive maintenance by ensuring computers are cleaned by blowing dust for optimal functionality.
c) Develop and maintain an ICT asset register for the computer laboratories for accountability purposes.
d) Install and configure software and hardware for new computers to make them ready for use.
e) Provide support to students and staff during practical sessions for ease of training and understanding.
• K.C.S.E C- (Minus) and above.
• Diploma in Computer Science /Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Cisco or A+ Certification will be an added advantage
• Three (3) years working experience in a relevant field
Terms and conditions of service
• Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
• Employment will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms except for Tutorial Fellows.
• Those with degrees from foreign universities should attach certificates of equation and recognition of qualifications from Kenya National Qualifications Authority.
• Applicants must meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenya Constitution, 2010
Mode of application
Applicants must submit five (5) copies of applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before 9th August, 2021.
THE VICE CHANCELLOR
P. O. BOX 143-10300
Kirinyaga University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, persons with disabilities and persons from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply. Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
KyU is ISO 9001:2015 certified
Kirinyaga University is Zero Tolerant to Corruption.