Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and a leading provider of life assurance products throughout Kenya. The Company is recruiting for the above position. The job holder is responsible for handling external business and design strategies that expand clients’ acquisition and pension market penetration. The role will also oversee product development, customer acquisition, tender preparation, periodic administration reports and claims management with view to expanding the company’s market share. The job holder will report to the Head of Group Business Unit.
- Formulate and Contribute to the development and delivery of the successful business strategy for the Pension business
- Growth in pension schemes and funds based upon company objectives
- Development of relations with Trustees, Custodians, Administrators, and intermediaries responsible for distributing and managing pension schemes
- Execution of client acquisition, marketing, sales, and distribution of Pension products
- Recruit, select, train, develop and manage sales teams as well as be a lead champion on company products and policies
- Ensure the department meets all regulatory requirements of the Retirement Benefits Authority (RBA)
- Customer retention and growth in contributions through constant interaction with decision-makers
- Develop and implement a framework for pension client’s management
- Work closely with marketing and other departments in the group to develop market research and identify opportunities within the group for cross-selling and upselling
- Networking within industry associations e.g. RBA to gain insights into the pension business
- Present reports on performance and activity to the management
- Prepare and present Proposals for Retirement Benefits to potential customers.
- Preparation and follow up of tenders for pension schemes
- Presentations to the clients on scheme administration, products, and services.
Qualifications and Certifications
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managerial position managing pension schemes (segregated or guaranteed)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Actuarial Science or related course
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Marketing or relevant course preferred
- Good knowledge of the Kenyan pension market
If you qualify for the job and are interested, please send your application and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 23rd July, 2021.