Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AECF is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing, supporting, and ensuring
all enterprise systems fit the business needs.
The Systems Analyst will monitor system effectiveness, train, and support system adoption to maximize usage.
The Systems Analyst will champion the implementation of new enterprise systems including Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Specialized Business Systems, and other supporting software tools.
Location: This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya
Reporting to: ICT Manager
Duration of Post: This is a 6-month engagement with potential of transitioning into a full-time position
Suitable candidates should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Degree with ICT.
- Hold a Diploma in management of information systems or equivalent.
- Possess qualification in implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP.
- Hold certification in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Possess relevant ICT certifications such as MCP, MCSE and MCTS.
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in system implementation in particular Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP.
- Possess strong Computer and Enterprise Systems skills.
- Have experience in analysing business needs and translating them into relevant solutions.
- Have experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Have strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with enterprise system configuration, maintenance, and administration.
- Have working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages on the Microsoft platform.
- Have experience working in development institutions supported by donors.
- As an added advantage, have experience implementing or working with a Portfolio Management System.
- As an added advantage, have experience implementing more that one type of ERP.
- As an added advantage, have experience as a functional consultant, Navision ERP Developer.
The AECF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered based on merit without regard to race, sex, colour, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you believe, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role register and apply on:
To be considered, your application must be received by: 27th July 2021
For more information, please visit our careers page on http://www.aecfafrica.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.