Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for the processing of refugee case files under the direction of a designated Case Processing Unit Supervisor.
This position reports directly to a Case Processing Supervisor.
1. Completes all tasks related to refugee case processing as assigned by the unit Supervisor, ensuring strict adherence to the DOS/BPRM, USCIS, RPC, CWS and RSC Africa policies, guidelines and procedures.
2. Maintains complete and accurate records in START and physical files of all actions taken on a case.
3. Receives, creates and enters new applications in START.
4. Creates physical files and updates data in WRAPS as appropriate.
5. Review cases to ensure they are good for Prescreen or USCIS interviews.
6. Schedules cases in WRAPS as per the calendar and matrix provided.
7. Requests security checks and updates data in START as appropriate.
8. Scans and attaches documents in START.
9. Holistically reviews and ensures case is ready for the next stage in process.
10. Prepares decision letters for onward distribution to refugee applicants.
11. Reviews cases in START and physical file and completes travel packets for travel ready cases.
12. Conducts regular quality assurance checks to ensure cases are consistently and correctly updated, both electronically and in the physical file.
13. Completes other duties as assigned by CWS/RSC Africa Management.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Five (5) years of paid work experience is required, or a Bachelor’s Degree in lieu of five years paid work experience.
• Strong English communication skills, both oral and written
• Demonstrated computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong organizational and time management skills