Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To ensure implementation of assigned projects within the planned time and budget and to the satisfaction of project owners and users.
- Plan the project which will include; defining the scope, developing work plans and schedules, determine the required resources and set objectives and measures in consultation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Staff the project which will include; selecting staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities in consultation with the business units, manage project staff according to the established policies and practices
- Implement the project which will include; executing the project according to the project plan, develop records to document project activities, monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and review the quality of the work completed with the project team
- Control the project which will include; monitoring the project progress and communicate to project sponsors, monitor budgeted expenditures and project cash flows, maintain financial records and any supporting documents and manage change requests as per the change management plan
- Evaluate the project which includes; ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality and evaluating the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Business, project management, or other relevant degree
- Project Management Certification – Added advantage
- Four (4) years relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly submit your application:
E.g. PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
The application should reach us by close of business on 29th July, 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 13th August, 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.